Y2mate- With the amazing popularity of YouTube and its users, it’s no surprise that there are ways to download videos from YouTube. There are plenty of sites that make it possible to download YouTube videos as audio, or even as video if you convert them with the right applications. The best part about all these options is that they’re free and easy to use. No matter what your device or platform is, you can get your hands on music and video from YouTube in no time! This guide will tell you everything you need to know about downloading YouTube content in the form of audio and video files without paying a single cent!
How to download a video from Y2mate
Streaming videos and listening to audio files is a great way to pass the time or discover something new. You can also learn while working out or taking a break at work. It’s hard to say what’s more popular – streaming video or listening to audio – but there are a lot of people who prefer one over the other.
The upside of downloading video files is that you can store them for offline viewing without having a data connection. It would be nice if there was some universal video downloading the app, but currently, the only way is with Y2mate’s Google Chrome extension. The application is really simple, so it doesn’t take long before you’re downloading videos.
How to download an audio file from Y2mate
The process of downloading audio files is easy to do, but the steps can vary depending on what software you are using.
- You will need to navigate to the download section on Y2mate’s website.
- Select your preferred format for the file.
- Click the Download button.
- When prompted, browse for where you would like the file saved on your computer, enter a name for it, and click save.
- The file will be downloaded in a .zip or .rar file that is compressed into a smaller package size that contains all of the individual parts of the media you want to download with it.
- Open up this zip or RAR file with an archiving program like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
How to download a video file from Y2mate
In need of a video file but don’t have the ability to find one for free? Y2mate is a service that offers download capabilities of video files from various websites including YouTube. The company’s slogan is Download Videos for Free, which we can attest to be true. There are some limitations, however, as the uploader must agree to make the file available on Y2mate, which means you may not be able to find videos that are less than two years old or even more. Despite this setback, Y2mate seems like a great service with many handy benefits and unique features so it would be worth signing up!
How to download several files at once
Some people like to play them over and over again, but you may want to be able to save them for offline viewing. Luckily, there are a few different ways that you can download videos from YouTube on your computer or device. I like Y2mate as it provides a very easy way to download just the video file without the other stuff, which makes it easier to save things offline.
- Launch Y2mate and search for your video of choice on the browser window by typing in what you’re looking for in the search bar.
- Find a movie or music clip that you want online.
- Click on it and click download next to the title. 3) Select where you want to save the file, such as in iTunes if it’s a music video or somewhere else if it’s something else.
- You’ll see an orange icon with a plus sign inside of it at the top right-hand corner of your screen when downloading is complete.
- To remove an item from your playlist or download list, click the X icon at the bottom left-hand corner of its thumbnail image.
- Click Start Now at any time during playback if you’d like Y2mate to automatically find and download any YouTube content related to your search term!
Y2mate allows you to Free Download Video & Audio
This week Y2mate launches an updated version of their app with one core focus; to be the fastest way to download video or audio from YouTube! With a simple search, you can start downloading what you’re looking for immediately. If it’s a music video or something more specific like coverage of the big game this Sunday, we’ve got you covered. Even if there are 20 other people in line ahead of you, your content will download in seconds so that once it’s ready – it’ll be sitting right there waiting for you on your device!
For more information about new software & updates keep browsing Blogs Gurru