Valentine week list 2023: Check out list of love
The month of love, February, has already begun. Worldwide, people are making extra arrangements to spend time with their particular someone. Valentine’s Day is on February 14, however, the holiday of love really starts on February 7. Valentine’s Day is observed over the week of February 7–14. Rose Day is the first day of Valentine’s week. Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, and Valentine’s Day coming next.
Here is a list of the days and dates for Valentine’s Week:
Valentine Week List, Check out the list of love
- February 7 (Tuesday) – Rose Day
- February 8 (Wednesday) – Propose Day
- February 9 (Thursday) – Chocolate Day
- February 10 (Friday) – Teddy Day
- February 11 (Saturday) – Promise Day
- February 12 (Sunday) – Hug Day
- February 13 (Monday) – Kiss Day
- February 14 (Tuesday) – Valentine’s Day
Calendar for Valentine’s Day
Rose Day is on February 7th. Rose Day, which is observed on February 7, is the first day of the week of love. Giving flowers to loved ones is one way people show their affection. The symbolism of a rose varies depending on its color. White roses provide the message “I’m the one for you,” while red roses convey “I love you.” A yellow rose represents friendliness, whereas a pink rose symbolizes thanks. Here are some romantic messages for Rose Day:
quotations from Rose Day
quotations from Rose Day
- The rose of my life is you! Cheers to Rose Day!
- A rose is more than simply a flower; it represents real love. Love, Happy Rose Day!
- Red is more than simply a hue. It is the height of passion instead. I hope that our love will always be as passionate as a crimson rose. Cheers to Rose Day!
- I’m sending you yellow, white, red, and pink flowers to show you how much your presence brightens my day every day. Enjoy Rose Day, my love!
- Instead of a flower, I’m sending you a rose plant. I ask that you continue to be a part of my life forever. Cheers to Rose Day!
February 8 – Propose Day
Propose Day occurs on February 8, the second day of Valentine’s Week. People propose to their partners on this day. Send your special someone these congratulations on Propose Day:
- Is it possible for me to retain you forever?
- Could you please be my forever love?
- It’s sufficient for me to know that you and I are alive right now.
- I would much rather cling to a single experience with you—a giggle, a drive, or a memory.
- I am aware that you are my soulmate twin. Can we get married soon?
Also Read: Luckiest Girl Alive stars Mila Kunis in a messy adaptation of Jessica Knoll’s novel
February 9 – Chocolate Day
On February 9, you may commemorate Chocolate Day, the third day of the Valentine’s Day holiday, by giving your significant other chocolates.
February 10 – Teddy Day
The fourth day of Valentine’s Week is Teddy Day. The holiday is observed on February 10. Teddy bears are given as gifts to special people.
February 11 – Promise Day
Promise Day is observed on February 11. On the fifth day of Valentine’s Week, partners exchange vows to strengthen their union.
February 12 – Hug Day
Hug Day is the sixth day of Valentine’s Week. Warm hugs are given to loved ones as a sign of affection.
February 13 – Kiss Day
Kiss Day, the seventh day of the week of love, comes after Hug Day. Kiss Day is observed by giving your loved ones a kiss. Different kisses have various connotations. Kisses convey feelings of love, adoration, thanks, and concern.
February 14 – Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is observed on February 14 as the concluding day of the holiday. Valentine’s Day is observed in honour of Saint Valentine, a Roman saint who lived in the third century. People do elaborate acts to surprise their valentines.