The month of love, February, has already begun. Worldwide, people are making extra arrangements to spend time with their particular someone. Valentine’s Day is on February 14, however, the holiday of love really starts on February 7. Valentine’s Day is observed over the week of February 7–14. Rose Day is the first day of Valentine’s week. Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, and Valentine’s Day coming next.
Here is a list of the days and dates for Valentine’s Week:
Valentine Week List, Check out the list of love
- February 7 (Tuesday) – Rose Day
- February 8 (Wednesday) – Propose Day
- February 9 (Thursday) – Chocolate Day
- February 10 (Friday) – Teddy Day
- February 11 (Saturday) – Promise Day
- February 12 (Sunday) – Hug Day
- February 13 (Monday) – Kiss Day
- February 14 (Tuesday) – Valentine’s Day
Calendar for Valentine’s Day
quotations from Rose Day
- The rose of my life is you! Cheers to Rose Day!
- A rose is more than simply a flower; it represents real love. Love, Happy Rose Day!
- Red is more than simply a hue. It is the height of passion instead. I hope that our love will always be as passionate as a crimson rose. Cheers to Rose Day!
- I’m sending you yellow, white, red, and pink flowers to show you how much your presence brightens my day every day. Enjoy Rose Day, my love!
- Instead of a flower, I’m sending you a rose plant. I ask that you continue to be a part of my life forever. Cheers to Rose Day!
February 8 – Propose Day
- Is it possible for me to retain you forever?
- Could you please be my forever love?
- It’s sufficient for me to know that you and I are alive right now.
- I would much rather cling to a single experience with you—a giggle, a drive, or a memory.
- I am aware that you are my soulmate twin. Can we get married soon?
February 9 – Chocolate Day
February 10 – Teddy Day
February 11 – Promise Day
February 12 – Hug Day
February 13 – Kiss Day
February 14 – Valentine’s Day